The MailNhanh add-on requires you to grant permissions to several services associated with your Google Account. It uses the simple and secure OAuth 2 protocol to get data from the user’s Google account and does not have access to your account password.
Here’s a summary of the types of permissions that the add-on requires:
Types of required permissions
1. "Send emails on your behalf"
- The add-on requires this permission to help you send personalized emails to multiple recipients through your Gmail account on your behalf.
2. "View your email address"
- The add-on needs to know your email address which grants Permission 1 (send email on your behalf).
- The app will collect your information only with your consent. It will collect the minimum amount of information that is necessary to operate the add-on.
- No humans will read your personal information. If you require technical help, the app may ask you to share your add-on settings with the developer for support.
- The App will only use granted permissions to send emails on your behalf and will not use these permissions for any other purposes.
The information you provide is held in strict confidence. We collect this information to generate your user license and communicate with the user about product updates.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may delete or deactivate it by open new ticket add-on or by contacting us.