Looking for the best marketing automation software?
A marketing automation tool helps you streamline your marketing process and improve your marketing efficiency.
It allows your marketing team to target the right audience, create personalized messages that resonate with your leads, and consistently add qualified prospects to your sales funnel.
In this article, I’ll briefly look at what marketing automation software is and cover its main types. Then, I’ll highlight three powerful marketing automation tools that can streamline your marketing activities and help you generate more revenue.
1. MailNhanh for Email Marketing Campaign
MailNhanh is a powerful email marketing and marketing automation tool that works entirely inside Gmail. Its automation features have made it a popular marketing tool used by employees in powerhouses like Google and Uber and social media giants like Twitter and LinkedIn.
This email marketing automation platform is also the perfect go-to tool whether you’re a startup, small marketing agency, consultant marketer, or solopreneur.
To start using the MailNhanh email marketing platform, all you need to do is download the Chrome extension and sign up with your Gmail account.
MailNhanh Key Features
Here’s a quick look at some of MailNhanh’s powerful marketing automation features that make it a must-have for every marketer:
A. Auto Email Personalization
Sending generic emails to your recipients might seem like a time-saving marketing strategy.
However, it will probably yield low customer engagement rates since about 72% of consumers only engage with personalized messaging.
It’s also important to recognize that your leads want you to understand their unique goals and challenges. And to show that you do, you must create personalized email messages tailored to each lead’s buyer persona and specific needs.
MailNhanh lets you auto-personalize bulk email messages for better marketing effectiveness.
You can use this email marketing automation platform to personalize everything about your emails instantly, from the subject line to paragraphs, images, links, and more.
B. Accurate Email Analytics and Reports
A marketer must always review their past email campaigns to identify improvement opportunities. MailNhanh provides accurate email campaign insights in the form of detailed analytics reports that you can access right inside your Gmail inbox.
The reports offer critical insights like the:
- Open rate
- Click-through rate
- Reply rate
- Unsubscribe and bounce rates
- And more
You can use these metrics to understand what resonates best with your leads and modify your marketing strategy accordingly.
That’s not all.
MailNhanh’ powerful email deliverability wizard also provides data-driven insights to help you achieve higher inbox placement, better customer engagement, and a superior customer journey.
C. Automated Email Follow-Ups
For maximum email engagement, your marketing team needs to follow up on your past emails consistently.
With MailNhanh, you can quickly put together automation workflows to send follow-up emails and stay on top of your leads’ minds with ease.
Using this email marketing tool, you can send automated emails to recipients who haven’t opened your email, replied to it, or taken other action. Moreover, you can decide the frequency of your automated emails and choose to personalize these follow-up messages for better engagement.
D. Auto Email List Builder
Building an email list makes it easier to send campaigns to a broad audience.
However, it’s time-consuming to gather your leads’ email addresses manually and then categorize each one according to their buyer personas, etc.
Luckily, with MailNhanh, this marketing activity is effortless.
To create an email list with MailNhanh, just enter keywords related to your target audience in the Gmail search bar and click Search. Once the results are displayed, click on the “Build an email list from Gmail search results” button.
MailNhanh will then automatically build your email list and add it to the To field in a new Compose window. Now, just type your message and send it with MailNhanh.
You can also quickly build an email list in Google Sheets and connect it with MailNhanh to send personalized mass emails.
2. HubSpot Marketing Hub for Inbound Marketing Automation
HubSpot Marketing Hub is a powerful marketing automation software that helps you attract “good-fit” leads, convert them into customers, and run inbound marketing campaigns at scale.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Key Features
- It can help with lead nurturing and lead management and lets you set up automation workflows to speed up your marketing tasks.
- Blog editor makes it easy to draft and publish high-quality content marketing assets that resonate with your target audience.
- Landing page builder allows you to create no-code landing pages to convert your website visitors quickly.
- Social media management helps you publish content and keep track of important interactions on social networks like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Digital marketing analytics provide custom reports that help you make smarter, data-driven decisions.
3. ActiveCampaign for Omnichannel Marketing Automation
ActiveCampaign is an omnichannel digital marketing and customer experience automation platform that’s designed to help you approach potential customers via the right channels and engage with them at every stage of their customer journey.
ActiveCampaign Key Features
- Omnichannel marketing allows you to engage with prospects across multiple channels through landing pages, text automation, social media, and more.
- Pre-built automations help you develop and send automated marketing campaigns to boost conversions.
- Site and event tracking empower you to understand what people are doing on your website, which will help you follow up accordingly.
- Advanced reporting makes it easy to understand which digital marketing efforts work best and identify opportunities for further improvement.